Town Office Advisory Committee
The Town Office Advisory Committee consisting of 5-7 members, is responsible for fulfilling the objectives of Warrant Article #30 as passed at the 2020 Town Meeting.
Warrant Article #30: “To see if the Town will vote to raise and appropriate the sum of $40,000 (forty thousand dollars) to conduct a feasibility study for the restoration and/or additions to the existing Town Office, and further to create a Town Office Advisory Committee to consider ways to optimize the Town Office space, accessibility and mobility needs with $40,000 to come from the previously established Municipal Land and Building Capital Reserve Fund…”
Ernest F. Day, Jr.
TOWN OF FREEDOM
A PUBLIC MEETING of the
Freedom Town Hall Advisory Committee will be held
On Friday May 26, 2023
at 9:00 a.m. at the Freedom Town Hall
• Review minutes of April 17, 2023, meeting
• Review submissions for costing the new building.
• Award contract for costing new building
• Set dates for meetings: August presentation with BTS, BTS pre-town meeting date
• Public Comment
• Other Business to come before the board.