Freedom Aquatic Invasive Species Committee
The Freedom Aquatic Invasive Species Committee appointed by the Board of Selectmen, was created in 2014 for the purpose of identifying and reporting on all aquatic invasive species in Freedom’s lakes and streams and recommends treatment for same.
The Freedom Aquatic Invasive Species Committee meets on the second Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm at the Town Hall (excluding the months of January and February).
FREEDOM AQUATIC INVASIVE
P.O. Box 227
Freedom, NH 03836
A meeting of the Freedom Aquatic Invasive Species Committee
will be held on Thursday, September 14, 2023
at 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order and Quorum Check
- Minutes August 10, 2023 FAISC Meeting
- Review and approve invoices for FAISC Accounts.
- NEW BUSINESS
- Lake Host Update
- Milfoil Update
- New Board Members
- OTHER BUSINESS
- PUBLIC COMMENT
* Miscellaneous Correspondences
* Business properly presented to the board