Forest Advisory Committee
The Forest Advisory Committee is a sub–committee of the Freedom Conservation Commission and helps to manage the forest for the Town of Freedom.
The Forest Advisory Committee meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm at the Town Hall.
Leslie R. Babb
The Forest Advisory Committee will meet
Wednesday, October 5, 2022
at the Freedom Town Hall
commencing at 7:00 pm.
- Approve Minutes August 3, 2022
- September meeting was canceled
- Review FCC Aug/Sept. Minutes
- Elect FAC Chair and Vice Chair
- 7:15 Meeting with Forester, Barry Keith to go over needs/projects for the next 6 months.
- Miscellaneous Correspondence/Invoices
- Public comment.
- Such business as properly presented
12-02-20 – cancelled
11-17-20 – cancelled
10-07-20 – cancelled
09-02-20 – cancelled
08-05-20 – cancelled
07-01-20 – cancelled
05-06-20 – cancelled
04-21-20 Joint mtg with FCC
03-04-20 – cancelled